Chitika Ad

Monday, August 22, 2011

100 Worst Films of the 90's - It Begins...


Man there are a lot of bad movies.  Never is this more evident when you sit and compile a list of 100 of the worst movies of an entire decade.  Since this is a 100 list, I couldn’t fit EVERY film I wanted to be on this list on there, and some got bumped off because I felt my final selections to be much worse.  These are movies that I, personally, found myself hating for a number of reasons.  It could be that the selected film stars an unbearable actor or performance or features an annoying cliche, but I had a hard time removing and excluding some really bad movies from this list, so if a film you hated is not here, feel free to comment.  Also, just so you know, I made some rules for myself.  First, the film has to have had a theatrical release (at least somewhere), no straight-to-video movies, and the better the film’s pedigree (i.e., big stars, writers or directors) the harder I am on the movie.  

So, without further ado, MY list of the 100 Worst Films of the 90’s…

No comments:

Post a Comment