Chitika Ad

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My 100 Worst Movies of the 90's - The Half-Way Point

It's been a while since I've started this list and had some bumps along the way that kept me from finishing it before the end of 2011. I have been, for the last two days, posting updates rapidly.  I thank everyone who has been reading my articles and hopefully you will find enjoyment in this bottom 50.  It took me some time to get the bottom 50 organized.  It's easy to find 100 bad movies, it's hard to decide which ones are worse than the others and why.  Note, as I said at the start of this list, these choices are my opinion and I did try to avoid made-for-TV movies and straight-to-video fare.  A majority of the films on this list were major releases that saw a wide release in their respective years, one or two are smaller movies that vanished as fast as they came to theaters.

I left out a lot of sequels too, as they are kind of easy to pick on most of the time.  If there's a sequel on this list it is because it was especially bad, not just mediocre or disappointing.  I hope everyone keeps reading as I progress through the depths of the worst of the 90's from Hollywood and I really would like your feedback.  If you don't agree with my assessments of these films, please say so.  If you hate any of these films as much as I do, I'd love to be reassured that I'm not alone.  I would love to hear from all of you.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment